When baby is ready to move out of the crib, be sure to follow these guidelines when selecting the right toddler bed.
Tips for selecting product:
- Choose a bed that is low to the ground so that there is less chance of injury if your child falls.
- Make sure that the bed is sturdy and not in danger of collapsing.
Tips for use:
- Check the joints periodically to make sure they are not loose.
- Place bed safely in room away from windows, heaters, wall lamps, drapes, and blind cords.
- Please headboard against wall rather than the side of the bed so that the child can’t become trapped between wall and bed.