Yes, the conversion rails for the full size bed include attachments for the under-crib drawer so that it can still be used when the crib is converted to a full size bed.
Articles in this section
- Why does my crib have so many warning labels and stickers on it?
- Formaldehyde...UNDETECTABLE in all MDB Family products!
- Should I purchase a new crib
- Assembling the furniture
- The right height for the mattress support
- Does the Futura Cradle come with adjustable heights?
- Trying to scotch guard a glider?
- Madison swivel glider bent?
- How do I return a product?
- Can I order a crib in a custom color?